Subject Leader - Chemistry
SUBJECT LEADER - CHEMISTRY
We are looking to appoint an experienced chemistry graduate to join our successful and high achieving Science Department in an ‘outstanding’ School (OFSTED July 2015). We are interested in someone who will contribute positively to the full range of teaching in this 11 – 18 selective school.
- A qualified teacher of Chemistry able to teach and develop their specialism to A-level;
- Someone who is flexible, enthusiastic and innovative;
- Someone willing to take an active role in the department. Working with the Head of Science to develop and share innovative and rigorous approaches to learning that will drive the department forward;
- A person who will be able to contribute to the wider School activities;
- Experienced, supportive and enthusiastic colleagues in a successful and popular department and school ;
- · Able and enthusiastic students who “are keen to achieve” and who make “excellent progress in Science”· (OFSTED);
- A well-resourced department with refurbished laboratories and experienced technicians;
- A regenerating local community with fast links to London and Europe.
If you want to know more visit our website to view the prospectus and download an application form. Hard copy information packs are available by contacting Hilary Humphreys, Head’s PA. To discuss the position further, please contact the Subject Leader, Simon Williamson at email@example.com
Applications are only accepted using the School’s Application Form – this can be downloaded from our website. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday, 10th April 2018
Interviews: will take place as soon as possible after the closing date.
This appointment will be for September 2018.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Church Walk, Gravesend, Kent DA12 2PR email@example.com Telephone: 01474 331893 www.gravesendgrammar.eu
An Academy in the Gravesend Grammar School Academies Trust