Production Assistant (Immediate Start)
The role of the Production Assistant is to assist the Production Supervisor at the oils production unit with all aspects of producing the Kentish Oils and British Oil and Relish product range. In this food production unit there is a requirement for high levels of cleaning of general production facilities and specific production equipment. This needs great attention to detail both before and after production with excellent record keeping to demonstrate strict hygiene standards.
Based at our Birchington Unit for training until April and then permanently based at our Bridge (Canterbury) production facility.
Essential Functions and responsibilities
- Cleaning the Oil Press, Tanks, Filters and Bottling Equipment
- Cleaning of all production surfaces, walls and floors in all areas
- Record Keeping
- Moving of bottles, containers and boxes from storage to oil unit
- Moving of completed stock items to warehouse
- Assisting with all aspects of production as required
Other support functions will involve:
- setting up / stripping down the press
- monitoring the smooth running of the press
- setting up / stripping down the filters
- monitoring the smooth running of the filters
- Preparation of raw materials such as assembling boxes prior to production / loading bottles into trolleys and moving into production areas
- It would be useful to be able to operate a fork-lift truck for accepting of deliveries and moving of pallets as required
This job requires an enthusiastic, motivated, organised team worker who is flexible in their approach. They must be able to communicate well with others and have excellent attention to detail.
Apply for Production Assistant (Immediate Start)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly