A large family owned Rochester based plant hire/construction and recycling company, are looking to recruit a part time Management Accountant.
This role will be responsible for producing the management accounts for a number of companies within the group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of management accounts for the group entities (company and consolidated)
- Prepare analysis of all balance sheet entries
- Analyse and monitor working capital
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of monthly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Preparation of year end financial statements
- Have Sage 50 experience
- Prepare weekly, monthly and year end payroll data.
This role is ideally suited for a fully qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with previous experience interested in working on a part time basis. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and growing business. Candidates need to be available on short term notice.
For further information on this new role or to apply, please email CV