1 day left
- Full Time
Marketing Assistant Vacancy @ Stagecoach South East
Salary: dependent on experience
Closing date: Friday 20th April 2018
To work with the Marketing Manager and Communications Officer to maintain and improve existing marketing and communication materials and to work on projects that deliver business growth, with the emphasis on new business generation.
This role would be perfect for someone looking for a fresh start in a marketing career. The ideal candidate will show enthusiasm and willingness to learn quickly in the role.
- Order promotional materials including printed literature and marketing merchandise
- Manage the payment of marketing spend by raising purchase orders, processing invoices on the company system and keeping a log
- Produce (or brief agencies to produce) new designs for bus branding and publicity
- Keep news and campaign pages on the Stagecoach website up to date
- Schedule marketing and promotional Tweets using the Hootsuite social media management system
- Send out and monitor email campaigns using an online email marketing application
- Monitor PR coverage and related transport articles in the local press
- Attend marketing events such as product launches and photo calls
- Help co-ordinate extensive marketing and communication campaigns across a wide range of media
- Promote the features on the staff intranet platform, including any new updates
- Proof read a range of marketing literature
- Any other reasonable duties delegated by the Marketing team or Senior Management.
- Previous experience in a marketing role.
- Innovative thinking to identify new marketing opportunities and/or suggest new initiatives for customer retention and acquisition.
- Highly literate with good attention to detail for proofreading and checking of communications materials.
- IT literate, particularly in MS Office.
- Organisational skills to be able to work on several projects at the same time whilst meeting tight deadlines.
- The ability to make and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally with suppliers, local authorities and business partners.
- The ability to handle customer complaints and liaise with different people on all levels.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite for graphic design.
- An understanding in the principles of public transport and/or environmental issues.
- Digital marketing knowledge/experience including CMS, Google Analytics, PPC, SEO, social media and affiliates.