Client Service Administrator
Client Service Specialist
£18,000 - £21,000 DOE
Hours per week: 37.5 (8.30am-5pm) Location: 100% office based
Caliper is an international employee assessment and talent development company, headquartered in Princeton, NJ, USA. The UK office is based in Kings Hill, Kent and provides consulting services to a diverse client base. The Client Service Specialist is a pivotal role within this small, collaborative and non-hierarchical team.
- To act as the front line interface between clients and the Caliper team for day to day operational matters.
- To provide technical support ensuring a proactive, seamless and professional service is provided to both external and internal clients.
- To administer and facilitate incoming client orders and transaction processing, ensuring all clients and Caliper personnel have accurate and timely information and support.
- Act as first point of contact for clients and prospects ensuring that they receive an exemplary service.
- Handle client and other enquiries via email and telephone diligently.
- Carry out client training on accessing and using the client portal and services as required.
Coordination and Administration of Client Work
- Day to day management of the incoming work orders and handling client and other enquiries via email and telephone.
- Proactively manage and allocate client work to agreed consultant base to optimise resourcing in a timely manner so that issues can be addressed or escalated.
- Ensure client information is input and updated as appropriate in order to facilitate efficient company and client processes including invoicing.
- Enter company/client details into the customer relationship management systems, ensuring all required information is obtained.
- Assist Project Manager with finance related work and ad-hoc initiatives. Provide back-up cover as required.
- Support Client Business Manager to ensure seamless and efficient service is provided for new business opportunities and ongoing account management.
- Support Consultants in the operational aspects of delivering commitments to clients.
- Maintain and administer office supplies and other facility based requirements and issues e.g. stationery, minor equipment and day to day premises issues thereby ensuring the office runs smoothly and efficiently for Caliper.
- Maintain and make easily available to stakeholders internal documentation and records as required e.g. Order/Invoice Book, petty cash etc.
Owing to the progressive nature of our business key responsibilities will continue to evolve.
- Clients (principally over the telephone and via email)
- Project Manager
- Client Business Manager
- UK based Consultants
- International colleagues
Skills and Behaviours
- Continually strive to provide an excellent and seamless client experience
- Strong service orientation
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Approachable and collaborative team player
- Capacity to solve problems proactively and to think ahead to avert potential issues
- Affinity for building relationships with clients and colleagues
- Seek opportunities to optimise and enhance our service and product offerings to clients
- IT literate with Microsoft Office skills and experience of using bespoke systems.
Caliper’s Guiding Principles
- Client Centric
- Trust and Respect
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Social Responsibility
Interpersonnel is acting as a recruitment agency and assisting with the 1st stage recruitment process. If your application is successful during the 1st stage process your details will be send to Caliper UK directly for consideration. We will keep you informed with either decision.
Interpersonnel UK Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.