Advance FM are a Facility Management company based in Chart Sutton, Maidstone.
We are a single point of contact for residential and commercial clients with planned and reactive maintenance works.
We are looking for administrators to join our friendly, highly valued team.
Managing a portfolio of works from initial enquiry, instructing works, to closing the job and keeping the client informed.
Candidates will receive full training
Our offices are based in a pleasant rural location, so driving is advisable.
Advance is a growing business, so further opportunities are possible for successful candidates.
Detail of Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Accept and handle incoming calls. Acting as a point of contact.
- Manage jobs and quotations from initial enquiry to completion.
- Dispatch and manage engineers and sub-contractors attending to jobs and quotes.
- Assist engineers in ordering of parts and materials.
- Maintain client satisfaction meeting with correct KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Report with client on regular basis to advise of job completions.
- Liaise with clients, colleagues, engineers and external suppliers/ sub-contractors, maintaining good relationships.
- Maintain engineer’s calendars, updating with correct details and costings.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain good relationships.
- Solid IT experience and confidence is essential.
- Confidence and accuracy in diary planning.
- Appreciation for organisation in a reactive work environment is an advantage.
- Ability to self-motivate and problem solve.
For further information on our company please visit: www.advance.fm