Junior or Experienced Buyer/Supply Chain Manager
Advance FM are a Facility Management company based in Chart Sutton, Maidstone.
We are a single point of contact for residential and commercial clients with planned and reactive maintenance works.
We are looking for a Junior or Experienced Buyer/Supply Chain Manager to join our friendly, highly valued team. This is an office-based role, Monday to Friday 8am-5pm.
Our offices are based in a pleasant rural location, so driving is advisable.
Detail of Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Accept and handle incoming calls. Acting as a point of contact
- Sourcing goods for the best prices
- Negotiating and setting up contracts with clients and suppliers
- Setting up payment terms and analysing different options
- Reviewing sales records
- Researching suppliers to keep ahead of trends affecting supply and demand of products
- with clients on costs for products and services
- Monitor supplier performance
- Liaise with clients, colleagues, engineers and external suppliers/ sub-contractors, maintaining good relationships
- If applying for the Junior role full training will be given
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience if applying for the experienced role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain good relationships
- Solid IT experience and confidence is essential
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
For further information on our company please visit: www.advance.fm
Apply for Junior or Experienced Buyer/Supply Chain Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly