£40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
Due to the continued growth of our business, we have an opportunity for an enthusiastic Finance Manager to join our team in Marden.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Finance team, bearing front line responsibility for the operations of Finance & Controlling. This key role within the department will also deputise for the Financial Controller from time-to-time.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Control the month end processes for main operative business.
- Preparation of full management accounts including analysis & variance reporting up to review with Financial Controller.
- Full Supervision and management of the team.
- Production and maintenance of Cost Centre Reporting.
- Taking lead in the statutory audit.
Qualifications required are:
ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified although we would consider part qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent e.g. a bachelor’s degree in finance & accounting) with previous work experience.
Experience and skills required:
- Extensive accounting knowledge, good understanding of the UK regulatory environment & UK GAAP.
- Extensive experience in preparing management accounts.
- A reasonable understanding of UK tax specifically corporation tax & VAT.
- Understanding of treasury.
- Experience in undertaking annual budgeting/strategic planning.
- Advanced Excel skills & the ability to manipulate large volumes of data.
- Experience in dealing with auditors & tax advisers.
- Experience in business partnering with non-finance personnel.
- Previous experience of an ERP system.
Ferdinand Bilstein UK Ltd is a subsidiary of an internationally operating vehicle parts specialist in the independent aftermarket. Ferdinand Bilstein UK is part of the bilstein group, a family-run, group of companies which unites the prestigious product brands febi, SWAG and Blue Print.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role please apply through our online portal at www.bilsteincareersuk.com
Interpersonnel is acting as a recruitment consultant and assisting with the 1st recruitment stage. Interpersonnel are equal opportunity employers.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly