Internal Sales Executive
Internal Sales Executive – Salary range £18,000 - £24,000
Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit a bright and competitive Internal Sales Executive to join our tight-knit Inside Sales Team. Come and join the friendly team at a leading company with a globally recognised brand of underfloor heating and associated products.
The role involves achieving annual revenue and profit results from an assigned customer and/or geographic portfolio in support of the company objectives and growth strategy.
- Deliver sales results from an allocated customer portfolio in line with company objectives and growth strategy.
- Use call planning to focus on high potential accounts and prospects.
- Execute the sales and marketing strategy to target key accounts.
- Negotiate customer proposals, ensuring effective and timely communication between internal departments and customers via telephone, email and other office communications.
- Update all systems and CRM when any contact is made with a customer or prospect.
- Deliver on Key Performance Indicators based on call activity.
- Develop customer relationships to grow account spend through upselling and cross-selling.
- Report directly to the inside sales manager who is responsible for coaching and personal development of the team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Industry or other relevant sales experience is preferred
- Sales qualifications E.g. ISMM desirable
- Understanding of sales methods into re-sale channels
- Experience of delivering training in technical products and ability to understand detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and cloud-based CRM
- High energy, driven attitude
- Consistent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills especially empathetic listening
- Passion to build relationships to change a onetime customer into a promoter
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive basic salary up to £24K
- Excellent commission and bonus structure
- Opportunity to work part time/flexible hours
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and a covering letter directly email@example.com
Interpersonnel is acting as a recruitment agency and assisting with the 1st stage recruitment process. If your application is successful during the 1st stage process your details will be send to Thermogroup UK directly for consideration. We will keep you informed with either decision.
Interpersonnel UK Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.