Receptionist/Sales Support Executive
About this Receptionist and Sales Role
Recognised as world leaders in advanced technology flooring for dance and the performing arts, Harlequin Floors is established worldwide with operations in Europe (London, Luxembourg, Berlin, Paris and Madrid), Asia Pacific (Hong Kong and Australia) and the Americas (Philadelphia, Los Angeles and Forth Worth).
Harlequin Floors provide the best dance and performance floors in the industry and have a wide range of clients who use us time after time. Our floors are widely used for many occasions
Nearest train station is High Brooms station. Walking distance from the station to destination is 0.4 miles, takes 8 minutes.
Description of Vacancy
An excellent opportunity with a market leading company.
The successful candidate will provide first point of contact and receptionist duties to customers and provide vital sales support to a busy Sales department.
This company are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive receptionist who can work alongside Sales teams within the business. Ideally someone who wants to progress in a customer oriented sales role in the future.
You will have the opportunity to get involved with events, projects, hospitality and maintenance.
As first point of contact for visitors, you will need to be well presented and create an excellent first impression.
£3.50 per hour According to Apprenticeship wage.
Monday to Friday
37 hours per week
8.30am to 4.30pm
With 1 hour for lunch.
- Good communicator with staff and public of all levels.
- Computer literacy – basic knowledge of computer software, training will be provided.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Confident telephone manner and ability to write down accurate messages.
- Good organisational skills, gained either through a course of study or within paid or voluntary work.
- Ability to use a filing system.
- Ability to retain and use a range of new information.
- Ability to work confidentially, keeping work-related issues and discussions in the workplace.
- Willingness to attend training courses which help you in your current role and develop your potential for other roles.
- Quick learner
Minimum of GCSE Grade A* to D in English
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework – consisting of the NVQ Level 2 in Sales, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to progress and grow within the company.
As of 1st April 2017, the NMW for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16 - 18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent in training.