About this Office Apprentice Role
247 Professional Health is a group of over 20 franchised offices across the UK supplying healthcare professionals and managing vacancies in the healthcare market. Today 247 Professional Health is established as a leading brand in the UK Healthcare Staffing sector.
Each office is independently owned by its directors and operates the 247 Professional Health model under licence, via a franchise agreement which provides them with all they need to succeed, together with the assurance of continuous support.
Nearest Station: Dartford then 2 min walk
Description of Vacancy
247 Professional Health are looking for an office apprentice to join the busy Dartford office to assist the office with all administrative duties. They will be responsible for placing job adverts and shortlisting candidates to book in for interviews. They will also have to deal with all compliance issues from sending references, DBS and updating our CRM system.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure vacancies are advertised in line with company policy and are advised to all suitable candidates.
- Ensure compliance with legislation in respect of confidentiality and record keeping.
- Contribute positively to team performance goals and maintain personal statistics for review.
- Organise Company publicity through mailshots, merchandising, telephone calls, personal visits and attendance at recruitment fairs and other events.
- Participate in the ‘on call’ rota (Usually one weekend per calendar month) and, as part of this service, give support and information to service users and care staff at times when the main office is not manned.
- Be prepared to undertake any other duties in line with the main responsibilities of the post at the request of your line manager.
- Assist with office filing systems
- Any other appropriate tasks as may be required from time to time
- Flexibility to cover the office when Senior’s are absent
- Ad hoc projects
£150 per week (this will be reviewed after 6 months)
25 days annual holiday 1 Apr – 31 March
35 hours per week (usually 9 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. Monday-Friday)
Minimum achieved Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good level of ICT
- Ability to demonstrate patience and empathy
- Ability to work professionally and respect confidentiality
- Focused approach to work
- Good attention to detail
- Team orientated
- Well organised
- Good attention to detail
- Well-spoken and presentable
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework – consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards
As of 1st April 2017, the NMW for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16 - 18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent in training.