PHC provides in home servicing of vacuum cleaners to customers across the South East.
We have been in business for 28 years and have over 50,000 customers. We have been in business for 28 years and have a well-established, lively and fast moving office.
Description of Vacancy
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to work within our fun, busy, lively office.
Duties include answering the telephone, dealing with customers organising stock, general administration etc.
PHC provides in-home servicing of vacuum cleaners to customers across the South East. Main duties to include:
- Answering and dealing with telephone queries on behalf of the team
- Greeting customers face to face and arranging refreshments
- Inputting data on potential customers and processing orders onto our computerised system.
- Accepting and sorting the incoming stock
- Assisting our services engineers enquiries.
Monday to Friday.
9:30am until 5:30pm
£3.50 per hour.
Minimum achieved Grade D or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Excellent Listening Skills
- Excellent Telephone Manor
Honest, reliable, bright, lively and hard working.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.