Trade Toys Limited are based in Sevenoaks and are the official distributor of Viga wooden toys to pre-schools, nurseries and retailers throughout Europe and UK.
They also have a retail company that is online and deals with the sales of toys both wooden and licenced to the consumer.
Description of vacancy
This is mainly a warehouse role, packing and sending the toys in the run up to Christmas.
Receiving stock on a weekly basis, warehouse duties, stock management/stock takes.
Some Administration work, which will increase after the Christmas rush.
We are looking for someone to complete general office duties and to offer support to our team. Some of the duties included will be:
- Packing parcels on a daily basis
- Accepting weekly deliveries
- Booking in Stock
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Processing of sales orders
- Assisting with order enquiries
- Dealing with post and courier
- Managing orders
- Data Inputting
- General Filing duties
- Any other duties as required
Weekly salary is from £4.00 per hour based on age and experience.
Monday to Friday
9am to 5.30pm
Lunchbreak is 45 minutes
Paid for a 40 hour week
Must have a GCSE C+ in Math and English and ability to use a Computer.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to organize self and work within a team
- Ability to make decisions
- Ability to solve basic day to day problems
- Good telephone manner
- Good customer service skills are a must
- ability to use Office with a good standard of English language.
Polite, friendly and enthusiastic
Ability to speak in a clear and precise manner
Good level of physical strength for receiving deliveries
Must be enthusiastic, strong, hardworking and able to follow instructions, but also work using their own initiative.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.