With over 250 physical kiosk locations worldwide mobile outfitters can bring unparalleled products and services directly to you. We want to make the best cell phone accessories you have ever used, and back them up with amazing customer support. We want to make the best cell phone accessories you have ever used, and back them up with amazing customer support.
Description of vacancy
We are looking for self-motivated individuals to join this expanding global company at Royal Victoria Place, Tunbridge Wells, dealing with customers and completing orders.
- Welcome and advise customers
- Ensure goods are well displayed
- Help customers choose between the company's array of goods and services, process payments and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Demonstrating all of the products to customers i.e. Original, Matte, Fusion Clear Coat Protection, Style Skins Aurora, Real Feel and Dress Code.
- Taking Payments for sales and enter in EPOS system, keep log of all sales
- Fitting the Mobile Protection including cleaning device with special spray, entering in specific phone/tablet/device into Rapid Cut Machine and peeling off skin and applying it on device with special cloth, ruler and hot dryer.
- Sales assistant would need to provide receipt and staple to sales brochure and highlight terms and conditions on the back.
- Arrange ordering and delivery
- Receive deliveries from suppliers
- Takes photos of completed customer orders and promote social media and take lifestyle photos of all completed photos and send to Whats App group.
- Sales assistant is required to maintain and keep tidy the kiosk at all times and ensure all cabinets and entire kiosk area is clean and tidy include interior and exterior of the kiosk.
- Sales assistant needs to ensure EPOS system and Rapid Cut machine is working, including TVs embedded into the kiosk on the outside. Presentations and video are showing on the TVs. Ensure Internet device (MiFi) is working and connected every day.
- Stock will need to be logged and required to be replenished as and when required as directed by management
- Sales assistant needs to balance the tills and ensure it corresponds exactly with amount on rapid cut machine.
- Sales assistant needs to action any customer complaints or queries and escalate to Senior Management or directly to master franchiser in the UK.
- Sales assistant is required to up-sell and protect as many devices as possible from the same customer and provide a discount upon approval from management dependent on devices being protected.
30 hours per week, 1 hour lunch (paid)
Minimum achieved Grade D or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Customer Focused
- Be a strong team player
- Polite and helpful
- Good with numbers
- Plenty of patience
- Passion for technology.
- Retail in mobile background would be an advantage and interest in the product is highly desirable.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.