Junior Administration and Sales Support
In October 1992, as a result of a management buyout, the well-respected name of KINGS, and a group of four offices, was acquired by the current director owners.
Their common aim, which has proved successful, was to become market leaders through hard work, professionalism and an unrelenting dedication to service. In 1994 Home Sales Network chose kings to be their preferred choice agent in the local area.
In 2006 the company expanded further adding a new office in Tunbridge Wells to the already successful group. Covering all residential property disciplines from sales, lettings, land and new homes and surveys Kings can offer the complete package for all types of property transaction.
Description of vacancy
This opportunity is placed within a thriving business with prospects for advancement.
The vacancy is for a junior sales and office administrator within this organisation. We are looking for the highly motivated individual who can compliment our team of professionals by ensuring telephones are answered, customers are greeted and there is sufficient property information available for new prospective clients.
We are looking for someone to complete general office duties and to offer support to our Sales team. Some of the duties included will be:-
- Greeting and speaking to customers
- Answer telephone enquiries
- Maintaining customer records
- Contacting customers to arrange viewings
- Be responsible for ensuring there are sufficient stocks of property details
- Assist in creating newspaper ads
- Other general Office administration such as filing, printing and data input .
There will be opportunities to assist the Sales team and for the right candidate there may be further prospects.
£3.50 per hour
39 hours a week, over 5 days.
Minimum of Level 1 in maths and English.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work well on their own
- Good maths and English skills
- Ability to work in an organised and structured way
- Good telephone manner, polite and professional
- Well organised
- Good attention to detail
- Well-spoken and presentable
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.