CK Law Solicitors is an established firm specialising in Criminal Law and Family Law and provides an efficient and professional service to each of our clients at reasonable costs.
We cater for all of our clients’ individual circumstances and we always provide a personal service to everyone. As part of this service, we identify at an early stage each of our client’s legal needs, based on their individual and sometimes unique set of circumstances
Description of vacancy
CK Law Solicitors are currently looking to take on an Apprentice to join their administration team, working towards a Business Administration Level 2 qualification.
Minimum of 30 hours a week to be arranged – can be flexible.
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Good English communication and written Skills
- To be a good timekeeper
- To use your own initiative
- Able to work confidentially, keeping work-related issues and discussions in the workplace
- Passion and enthusiasm to learn and succeed
- To have a keen interest in business administration and work towards a qualification
Minimum achieved Grade D or equivalent in English and Maths.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework – consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.