Jablite is a leading UK manufacturer and supplier of EPS (expanded polystyrene) products for insulation and civil engineering applications.
Styropack is expert in shape moulding, producing everything from civil engineering products to fish boxes.
Description of vacancy
We are looking to employ a marketing apprentice to work within our exciting and busy manufacturing company.
The successful applicant would have a varied role within the business through marketing department.
They should have good English and IT skills.
The successful candidate will be filling the position of ‘Marketing Executive’.
Your duties will be will include tasks and responsibilities that will aid and support the marketing practices within Jablite and Styropack
These will include:
- Monitoring and updating social media channels
- Updating company websites through WordPress CMS
- Assisting in creating monthly Website Analytic Reports
- Developing customer databases and managing email campaigns
- Researching and becoming familiar with our products and systems through trade press and technical material available
- Other activities which aid the marketing activities of the two businesses
Full training and support will be given to the successful candidate.
£281.25 per week (based on £7.50 per hour)
37.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday
30 minutes for lunch
Minimum achieved Grade D or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Interest and enthusiasm to grow and start a budding Marketing career
- Good telephone and clear communication skills
- Logical and good decision making qualities
- Able to plan workload and prioritise work tasks
- Organisational skills
- Confident personality
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Good team player
- Eagerness to do well
- Ability to learn from others
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.