IT Admin Assistant
Training for Security provide a wide range of SIA Approved Courses that will enable you to apply for your SIA License, and a range of other courses that enable you to improve your skills and distinguish you from others.
We have a range of locations throughout the country, and can also deliver these courses at customer’s premises.
Description of Vacancy
You will be working closely with our IT Dept. to support all aspects of administration work, learning how the IT systems work and supporting all aspects of the CSCS Testing Centre Team. You will ensure that support documentation is in place and that all appropriate paperwork is completed and logged. You will assist in customer and employee calls, manage workflows and complete reports.
A fixed term apprenticeship with potential for full time role / rolling apprenticeship post.
- Data Input
- Supporting the team in preparing documents and images
- Assisting in the provision of first line support
- Providing excellent customer service their customers
- Answering the telephone and helping solve customer enquiries
- Noting and passing on enquiries to correct team member
- Escalating issues to second/third line support where necessary
- Dealing with day-to-day enquires
- Logging and prioritising incidents using helpdesk processes
- Writing documentation for company products and Help Centre
- General Office Duties
Probationary period £3.75 increasing to £4.00 after 13 weeks probationary period
Revised again after 6 Months from start.
Monday to Friday 0800hrs to 1700hrs
May require some Saturdays but that will be replaced with a day in the week (45hrs)
2 x 15-minute Tea Breaks and 1 x 60 minute Launch Break
Minimum achieved Grade D or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Good communication skills
- An interest in IT and technology
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Can work as part of a team
- Can work without supervision
- Excellent organisational skills
- Willing to learn and progress
- A good listener
- Well-spoken and presentable
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.