Sales Administrator (with progression to Sales Engineer):
A Sales Administrator is employed to work as part of the Internal Sales Team dealing directly with customers via the telephone and occasionally face to face. The role involves determining client requirements, offering technical advice, and selecting products to suit their needs.
The sales administrator will use the internal CRM system to input and maintain client information and also produce quotations, orders and any necessary paperwork.
In addition to the above general office duties, the sales administrator will be expected to be proactive in sales making regular contact with existing and potential clients.
Sales Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- To answer Telephone, fax or email enquiries, ensuring they are answered promptly and confirmed by email or fax.
- To use the computerised CRM system including Quotations / Sales orders / Invoicing / Purchasing.
- To maintain the office and its systems in a neat and tidy manner
- To be proactive in the sales of the company by telephone / email / mail / fax / ebay, and any other method that may be chosen by the company.
- To train in the full product range and technical aspects of the company to progress to a Sales Engineer.
The chosen candidate will be expected to learn and master all aspects of the Sales Administrator role and progress through training to a Sales Engineer role in the company. This is a technical sales role and will include product selection and the use of CAD software to convey selections and assist in manufacture.
Useful Skills : Customer Services, Confident Telephone Manner, Engineering, Works Well under Pressure, Self Motivated, Mathematics, basic Microsoft IT Skills.
The Company : Small family run manufacturing company with approx 20 members of staff. We trade business to business in the main.
Wages: - £16K per annum - Negotiable for the right candidate
Working Hours : 8 – 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8-4pm Friday
*** PLEASE CHECK THE LOCATION OF THIS JOB PRIOR TO APPLYING, MARDEN IS A RURAL LOCATION ABOUT 20MINS OUTSIDE MAIDSTONE ***
*** NO AGENCIES ***
To apply please contact us for an application form:
Airclean Ltd , Bays 2 & 3 Pattenden Lane, Marden, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 9QS
Tel : 01622 832777
*** APPLCIATION CLOSING DATE – 27th April 2018 ***
Interpersonnel is assisting with the recruitment process. Interpersonnel are equal opportunity employers.
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly