Established in 1994, this company is now one of the UK’s largest Musical Instrument shops with a huge range of products for sale.
Their online musical instrument store provides musical instruments and accessories to musicians and educational establishments.
They are now seeking an enthusiastic new member for their friendly administration team.
Description of vacancy
An interesting and varied role providing administration and sale support for this online retailer of musical instruments.
Main duties will include:
- Responding to incoming telephone enquires within Sales and Customer Service teams
- Assisting customers with sales
- Adding posts to social media
- Updating customers on orders
- Dealing with online pricing
- Adding descriptions to the web site
- General Office Administration
- Basic Accounts
- Ensure Data Protection Act is upheld at all times.
- Identify areas for improvement in own performance and takes ownership for developing own skills.
Monday to Friday
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Customer Focused
- Be able to work quickly and accurately
- Communications skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge and understanding of musical instruments would be beneficial
- Able to use initiative with a good eye for detail
- Adaptable to change
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Want to make a difference and have input on building the business
Minimum achieved Grade D or equivalent in English and Maths.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.