Apprentice Business Administrator
Crossley Group is a forward-thinking firm that includes Chartered Accountants, Chartered Tax Advisors, and Registered Auditors.
Our ethos is simple; we aim to provide a complete range of professional business services to our diverse range of client’s, alongside providing specialist services dedicated to Letting Agents and Third Sector organisations. Our tailored services are delivered by our qualified professionals with in-depth sector specific knowledge.
Description of vacancy
We are looking to recruit a motivated individual who can work closely with the various members of the respective departments, to assist with day-to-day administration required within the designated teams.
- Working closely with the Manager of the department to assist with day-to-day administration.
- Plan, organise and prepare documentation for meetings.
- Respond to emails, prepare correspondence and assist with phone calls where necessary.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets, current filing and office systems.
- Conducting research and assisting by providing information required by other members of the team.
£131.25 per week (Based on a 37.5 hr working week.)
Working Monday to Friday. Hours to be agreed.
- IT confident.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook email system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Due to the nature of the firm, discretion and client confidentiality is essential.
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn.
- Is a motivated individual who can work on their own initiative when required.
- Natural team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Be adaptable and able to provide assistance and support to others in the department when needed.
- Hard working and efficient with a willingness to carry out additional jobs when required.
- Organised and a good communicator.
- The ability to get along with a wide range of people, including clients, other staff, directors and partners.
GCSE Grades A – C in English and Maths preferred, but not essential.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the NVQ Busniness Administration, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.