Austen Allen Homecare is a specialist provider of social care and support services to anyone of any age and ability, from the elderly and infirm to children and young people with mental health needs, learning disabilities and physical disabilities and those who wish to have the freedom to choose an agency which takes a person centred approach.
Description of Vacancy
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is friendly and committed. You will help with all aspects of day to day office running. Supporting staff and management as necessary and taking full responsibility for certain administrative tasks. We are looking for an individual who will get involved in all aspects of running a busy office in a fast moving environment.
- Answering telephone calls and fielding them to relevant staff members.
- Booking interview appointments
- Dealing with client queries and requests
- Photocopying, printing, faxing and filing
- Data management
- Managing suppliers and fulfilment, maintain business supplies and stock.
- Supporting the Care Coordinator and Training Manager in administrative duties
- Completing audit checks on staff and client data
- General Accounts and HR support
- Adding jobs on to jobsites, job centre and AA website
- Marketing duties including leafletting
- Research calls
- General Admin and adhoc duties
- Supporting Manager/Director
- Housekeeping (tea and coffee)
Min 30 hours week Mon-Fri
GCSE Maths and English or equivalent Level 2 Qualification.
- Interest and enthusiasm for administration,
- Good telephone skills,
- Logical person,
- Able to plan own workload and execute tasks within deadlines
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Team worker
- Able to relate to staff at all levels,
- Clear communicator
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.