- Completing contracts on time and to the required standards.
- Management of our direct labour force and sub-contractors.
- Maintaining relevant records at site level.
- Agreeing interim and final accounts with clients and sub-contractors.
- Providing monthly cost/value reports (CVR's)
- Sourcing and appointing sub-contractors.
- Attending various site and head office meetings.
- Placing sub-contract, material and plant hire orders.
- Authorising supplier and sub contractor payments.
- Regular site visits to ensure quality and programme requirements are being met.
- Achieving predetermined profitability.
- Maintaining Health and Safety standards.
- Estimating would be advantageous.
Apply for Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly