depending on experience
Our client is expanding and requires an additional developer to join the team. Working within an established group, you will have an eye for design and work on the development and support of new and existing web applications, as well as contributing ideas to improve performance and suggesting more efficient technologies to move the applications forward.
We are looking for an individual who can tackle all stages of the development lifecycle - from discussing application requirements, planning and design, through to the build and deployment of each application.
We are looking for the following expertise:
● BSc in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
● In-depth programming experience of PHP
● Experience of software design and development
● Experience of database design and SQL
● Experience with unit and integration testing
Other skills that would be advantageous but not necessary:
● Programming experience in Java, C++ or C
● Experience of programming WordPress themes and / or plugins
● Experience of Amazon Web Services
● Experience of Apache Tomcat
● Experience of the CFML programming language
● Experience with MySQL or MS-SQL
● Experience of Git, Mercurial or similar source control system
● Experience of Bamboo or similar CI server
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00. Due to their location, own transport is essential.