7.5 Tonne Driver
7.5 Tonne Driver Required
Stockgap Ltd has been established for over 35 years and has built a great reputation, in the South East. Located in Dartford, Kent, we specialise in providing a quality service to Merchants in the Construction sector.
We are looking for a full-time, experienced Lorry Driver to work Mon - Fri approximately 40 hours a week.
You will be completing all tasks and duties required for driving around the South East.
Tasks and duties will include:
- Carrying out routine vehicle checks.
- Making sure that the load is correctly placed and is secure.
- Driving vehicles to their destination (usually Merchant Yards or Sites) and unloading according to site requirements.
- Adhering to driving legislation (digital tacho).
- Customer service.
- Other ad hoc duties.
To successfully secure this opportunity, you must:
- Have at least five years lorry driving experience.
- Hold a valid DCPC card.
- Be reliable, punctual and self-motivated.
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic.
- Be capable and confident in your ability.
- Must be over 25 & physically fit.
Ideally this position would suit someone from the Dartford area with local area knowledge but some longer distance driving will also be required, so experience in this area is desirable.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
If you wish to discuss the position further, please call Jason Barber 01322 291717.