Business Administration Apprentice
Countrywise Repairs ( CWR ) is a Repair Contractor in the Social Housing sector delivering day to day responsive repairs to 9000 properties and refurbishing voids ( empty properties ) to a lettable standard ( approx. 300 per year ) .
Staff are employed in a Joint Venture Company owned equally by Town and Country Housing Group and a Building Contractor ( Wates ) and are responsible for the Supervision and Administration of the works.
Description of Vacancy
This is a varied administrative position in a very busy Office, the applicant will be required to assist with administrative duties in job scheduling, job completions, time sheets (electronic), emails and repair orders.
- Answer phones in a professional manner
- Relay messages accurately and in a timely manner
- Raise new jobs on the system
- Co-ordinate Engineers attendance
- Co-ordinate Engineers materials
- Enter job completions on to the system
- Input all job information on to the system
- Support Management and Supervisors
- General Administration and office support
Monday to Friday
8.00am – 5.00pm
( 40 hours )
1 hour lunch break ( unpaid )
- Computer Literate
- Able to work as part of a Team
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.