Medical Receptionist - 25 hours per week
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST – 25 HOURS PER WEEK
Due to internal promotion, we are recruiting a Medical Receptionist. The role will be on a flexible rota and will include some weekend working on a shared basis.
If you have excellent customer relationship, administrative and IT skills and enjoy a challenge, we would love to hear from you. We are a forward thinking GP practice with a range of additional enhanced services for our patients.
- 5 partners / 2 salaried GPs / Advanced Nurse Practitioners/Minor Illness/Paramedic
- Friendly reception team of 15 led by Patient Services Manager
- Training practice for GP registrars and Student Nurses
- 17,500 patients
- Modern purpose-designed premises including large theatre
- EMIS web clinical system and EMIS appointments
- Clinical Pharmacist vacancy is in process of being recruited to compliment prescribing team
- Opportunities for staff to develop
- Practice has a strong ethos of training.
- Outstanding CQC rating
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application/job pack
Applications with CV and covering letter to: Caron Browning Practice Manager, New Hayesbank Surgery, Kennington, Ashford Kent or via email to email@example.com