Chef De Partie
CQK Hotels comprises three hotels – Reigate Manor, Hadlow Manor and Hartsfield Manor. We are looking for a Chef De Partie, to join our team based at Hadlow Manor during an exciting period of growth and development.
Hadlow Manor is ideally situated as a wedding venue for central Kent. The hotel offers a variety of menu choices for private functions from Afternoon Tea to a bespoke buffet or formal dining menu.
Please see our website for a full list of facilities and also to see sample menus for our restaurants and lounge operations.
Join our team to create dishes for our restaurant as well as banqueting operations.
- Working with a team of 3 chefs and 2 Kitchen Porters
- See our website for the full range of menu choices being created
- Flexible shifts covering breakfast, lunch, dinner service including weekend working (5 days per week)
- Quality experience in a fresh food environment
- The passion and drive to contribute to the future success of the kitchen brigade who continue to develop
- Experience and passion for creating dishes from fresh local ingredients
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Experience within a quality hotel kitchen environment
- Team player with an ability and desire to contribute and support junior team members to develop and achieve
- Excellent eye for detail and able to deliver consistent standards
- NVQ level 2 & 3
- Level 2 food hygiene
- Experience in dining and high volume function food
Responsibilities of Role
- Assist the Head Chef in the supervision of the overall kitchen operation including monitoring standards, cost control, stock rotation and general efficiency of our busy operation.
- Ensuring Health & Safety and Food & Safety rules are adhered to at all times.
- Manage his/her section to provide smooth running services and a high standard of production
- Produce and present dishes for the section in line with cooking instructions and processes defined by the hotel
- Be responsible for the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef / Sous Chef.
£19,000.00 - £21,000.00 per annum (dependant on experience)
- 28 days holiday
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
- Pension (NEST)
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all three of our hotels
- Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
- Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme
- Recognition of Birthdays