Apprentice Sales Executive
Vital Parts Ltd are a renowned Plastic, Rubber & Metal component manufacturer and distributor based in Bircholt Road, Maidstone. Employing a wealth of technical knowledge and experience we are creating a reputation throughout the industry as the go to place for everything component related.
Description of Vacancy
An exciting opportunity to learn the principles of sales with a high quality supportive team.
The sales executive role will be mainly outbound sales calls. You will be working with our marketing department to generate more leads and interest. You will also work toward becoming our industry expert for this area and the start of a new department within sales.
- Understanding Plastic, Rubber & Metal components to sell
- Dealing with customers and their orders
- Promote special offers and brand pushes
- Make outbound calls to customers (in schools) to generate sales and check their needs
- Gathering information to create leads
- Updating and maintaining database on a daily basis
Monday to Friday
40 hours a week with ½ hour lunch break
- Able to work as part of a team
- Very good customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative
- Computer literate
- Highly enthusiastic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good telephone manner
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.