Apprentice Service Administrator Assistant
This company is one of the UK’s leading independent print management providers.
They offer solutions from the world’s leading manufacturers of printers, photocopiers and digital document management systems, all of which are available for lease, hire and purchase.
They supply customers across the UK with the highest quality office equipment and employs staff with exemplary customer service skills.
Description of Vacancy
An excellent opportunity to start a career with this company. The position offers a variety of duties which will help you develop customer service and general office skills.
- Making and answering telephone calls
- Responding to emails
- Liaising with other departments within the company
- Creating and updating spreadsheets
- Monitoring Toner alerts and dispatching consumables to customers
- Ordering parts and consumables
- Raising jobs on service software
- Taking in deliveries
- Obtaining information from engineers
- Updating records on service software
- Other admin duties that should arise within the other departments
- Office duties such as filing, scanning, photocopying, shredding, post.
- Other duties such as tea & coffee making, keeping the office area tidy
£140 per week
Monday to Friday
8.30am to 5.30pm
1 hour lunch break
Grades A*- D in GCSE English and Maths or equivalent qualifications in these subjects.
- Good computer skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on own and as part of a team
- Professional manner
- Hard working
- Eager to learn
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.