Join The Revolution - Customer Service Advisor
REVOLUTION BEAUTY is a market disrupter. One of the fastest growing beauty brands globally we are bringing the concept of “fast beauty” to life. We have experienced remarkable growth in the 4 years since launch in 2014 through wholesale and our own website and received incredible amounts of positive feedback and accolade from our followers and press. Our portfolio centres around our 5 core brands: REVOLUTION, I HEART REVOLUTION, REVOLUTION PRO, OBSESSION and FREEDOM MAKEUP with new product launches happening every week. British-grown and with over 27 years’ experience creating cosmetics, REVOLUTION BEAUTY’s brands blend professional quality and highly pigmented formulas into fast-to-market, trend-led and affordable products. REVOLUTION is Superdrug's no.3 bestselling cosmetics brand spearheading its new shop-in-shop retail experience in U.K. 2018 has been an exciting year as we begin to move into new categories including Skincare and Haircare with more opportunities on the horizon.
Stocked in 40 territories with over 85 wholesale customers. REVOLUTION was its U.S. partner Ulta Beauty’s fastest ever brand from test phase to rollout in store. Our global website ships to over 60 countries and is growing at an exponential rate. Our phenomenal growth is due to the strength of our products’ quality being discovered organically by bloggers, vloggers, makeup enthusiasts and advocates.
Our Customer Service Team are going through an exciting period of rapid growth and we are looking for full-time and part-time Customer Service Advisors to provide the highest level of service excellence to our customers.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- resolving and responding to customer queries
- organising shipping and tracking of customer orders
- responding to customer chargeback requests via Worldpay, Amazon Pay and PayPal
- reviewing and publishing customer reviews
- handling queries via telephone, e-mail and social media channels.
If you have the following, please get in touch!
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a customer service-based environment
- the ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- to be able to build a rapport with customers from around the World
- have a strong knowledge of social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- the ability to manage time efficiently, working both on your own and as part of a team
- a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new software packages
- strong organisational skills and are professional and motivated
Please send us a note telling us why you'll make a great team member and your CV to Katie@revolutionbeauty.com