Gregory (Kent) Ltd are recruiting a full time multi-skilled tradesperson to join our team covering Kent.
You will be working both as part of a team and running your own projects mainly within private owner occupied properties carrying out disabled bathing adaptations and refurbishment work. Applicants will therefore be required to carry out projects to a high standard and be skilled in plumbing, tiling, carpentry, painting and decorating.
The applicant will be required to liaise with clients, consultants and surveyors and be responsible for ensuring that work areas are left clean, tidy and safe at all times.
Applicants should hold a full UK driving licence and have their own van and tools (estate cars not acceptable). Applicants must be registered with HMRC (HM Revenue & Customs) with UTR (Unique Tax Reference), have permission to work in the UK and have a fluent command of English.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a main trade and experience of plumbing, electrics, tiling, joinery and painting.
• Have previous experience installing bathrooms and/or flush floor shower rooms.
• Have the ability to use own initiative and work to deadlines.
• Have good communication skills and demonstrate a professional manner.
• Be reliable and trustworthy.
Salary £550 - £650/week depending on experience.
This is a self-employed position, CIS based and a UTR Number will be required. Due to the nature of our work a CRB check may be required.