Customer Service Advisor (Mortgage Processing Unit) - Medway City Estate
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £18,000 OTE £19,200
Hours: 5 days per week Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Child Care Vouchers, 33 days holiday per year
We have a great opportunity working in our central team of professional advisors to administratively support our dedicated team of mortgage specialists based across our network of over 100 offices. Our mortgage service arm, branded Mortgage Matters Direct is part of the Arun Estates Estate Agency Network incorporating Ward & Partners in Kent, Cubitt & West in Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire, Douglas Allen in East London and Essex and Pittis on the Isle of Wight.
Duties will include:
- Keeping our clients fully aware of the progress of their mortgage.
- Liaising between Lenders, Solicitors, Sales Progressors, Mortgage Advisors and Residential Branch Managers
- Maintaining a compliance function in relation to the company’s obligations under the Financial Services Authority.
- Understand your obligation under the Data Protection Act in relation to information given to and taken from clients
- Responsible for updating the records contained on the computer software.
- Accurate filing of our paper based files, both while in progress and maintaining an accountable/traceable dead filing system.
We need you to be:
- Professional and business-like manner at all times
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to problem-solve and remain calm under pressure
- Motivated and energetic
- Hard working and focused
- A Understanding of the Mortgage Industry would be an advantage
If you are interested in this role please apply via the link below.
Apply for Customer Service Advisor (Mortgage Processing Unit) - Medway City Estate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly