Business Administration Apprentice
The Mr Clutch brand is nationally recognised as one of the premier autocentre groups in England. We have over forty branches across the country providing a wide range of garage services; these include the fitting of clutches, brakes and manual transmissions. We are also able to carry out full car servicing, general repairs and, in selected centres, MOT testing
Description of Vacancy
The purpose of this role is to be a key contact providing administrative support to the general office but mainly our HR team. The apprentice role will involve undertaking a Business Administration NVQ Level 2 course, with possible progression to Level 3 and the opportunity to develop into a dedicated administrative role.
- Provide administrative support to the main office, but working mainly within the HR department.
- Politely and professionally answer phone calls and direct them effectively taking messages where necessary and ensure these are passed to the relevant member of staff
- Provide support on customer services if appropriate with the recording of customer queries.
- Assist with administration such as annual leave requests and health & safety monthly returns.
- Support to all sites if necessary
- Producing letters and arranging stationary orders
- Consistently work to support the head office function
Any other duties that the company may request from time to time that have not been included in the above. This job description is current at the date shown below in conjunction with the post holder it is liable to variation to reflect actual, contemplated or proposed changes in or to the job.
Nearest train station is Strood station.
Walking distance from train station to bus stop (stop E) is 0.3 miles, takes 6 minutes.
Bus number 140 (3 stops), takes 1 minute.
Bus stop is outside destination.
£148 per week
8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday
- Good telephone manner
- Basic computer knowledge
- Be highly disciplined, professional and thorough with the organisation with all activities and work load and understand the need for prioritisation
- Be proactive in your approach
- Be a team player
Minimum GCSE grade D/4 (or equivalent) in English and maths
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards