Apprentice Sales Assistant
This company provides inbound and outbound call services for businesses throughout the UK.
Description of vacancy
Due to the continued growth of the company and client requirements they are actively recruiting for new team members.
They are seeking someone who is willing to undertake sales calls both for the company and on behalf of clients.
You will need to be the kind of person who takes pride in doing things well, keen to learn and build a great future with the friendly and supportive team at this company.
You will receive plenty of training and coaching every step of the way. What really matters is that you put your customers first in everything you do.
You enjoy helping people, listening to what they want and getting everything absolutely right for them.
This is an interesting and varied role with potential for career progression for the right person.
- Outbound calls following up enquiries for existing and new clients
- Contacting clients during service take on and managing process through to free trial and close
- Maintaining paperwork and CRM database
- Managing campaigns for marketing and Outbound calling.
- Management of MDs LinkedIn Campaigns
- Diary management and meeting preparations for MD which will include co-ordination of travel arrangements and confirming of appointments and bookings.
- Assisting Commercial Director with telemarketing campaigns and reporting
£140 per week for the first month
Wage will then be reviewed and could increase to over £5.20 per hour
40 hours per week dependent upon shift pattern
Monday to Friday 8am and 9pm
Weekend shifts – Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Sunday 10am to 4pm
Part time shifts and flexible working always considered.
- Good telephone manner
- Can do attitude
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Some previous sales experience would be advantageous
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and some CRM knowledge would also be of benefit
- Knowledge of LinkedIn
- Friendly manner
- Work as part of a team
Minimum achieved Grade D or equivalent in English and Maths.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.