Solar Panel Installer
Solar PV Installer
TLGEC are an established and expanding Renewables Company based in Marden, Kent. We provide a high quality, professional service with an emphasis on customer satisfaction. Our key areas of work are the installation of solar PV systems for domestic and commercial clients as well as a heavy presence in the new build sector. We are also developing work in the Storage, EV Charging and other renewable sectors. Recently gaining TESLA Certified Installer status.
We presently have a vacancy for a Solar PV Installer to join our team.
We are looking for a positive and motivated individual with experience in Solar PV or roofing. The role will involve installing domestic and large scale commercial PV for our clients.
• Install Solar PV panels to both domestic and commercial properties on various roof types.
• Ensure all work undertaken is safe and that it complies with current regulations.
• Ensure installations are completed in a timely and cost effective manner to a high standard.
• Ensure compliance with the Health and Safety of the company.
• At least 2 years practical experience of working on roofs.
• Highly organised
• Clear headed under pressure
• City and Guilds 2372 PV Training or similar
• Training in working at heights
• CSCS Card Held
• Experience in installing Solar PV
• Proven ability to work as part of a team and or lead a team
• Proven track record in working with customers.
• Proactive attitude to problem solving
• Able to work a range of hours with occasional overnight stays
• Full driving license
• Legal right to work in the UK
• Fully fit and able to work at height
What we give you…
• Salary depending on experience for a 40 hour week
• Use of company vehicle for work
• Training opportunities
• Paid holiday plus bank holidays depending on experience
• The opportunity to work for a young, ambitious vibrant company that is expanding year on year, offering true job security.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter detailing your skills and experience in relation to each of the points in the job description, along with 2 references and your present salary.
01622 832 834