Warehouse Operative Apprentice (Level 2/Intermediate)
My Companiie Ltd has a large warehouse stocking a range of goods, but primarily baby and nursery items. The company is a young and vibrant environment with a positive, hard-working team who enjoys working towards building this market leading brand.
We work with leading influencers and celebrities to bring our brands to the media forefront.
We build great brands & products which connect with our customers marketed primarily through digital channels.
Description of Vacancy
General warehouse duties, wrapping pallets, loading and unloading containers, picking and packing stock and general tidying of warehouse.
Full range of tasks to aid smooth running of warehouse, including:
- Adherence to warehouse schedule and requirements
- Dealing with incoming stock from suppliers
- Keeping the warehouse safe by ensuring a clean and tidy working environment
- Participating in stock checks
- Picking and packing parcels within allocated time scales
- Identify areas for improvement in own performance and takes ownership for developing own skills
Ensuring quality control standards are maintained
5 days – Monday to Friday
9.00am to 5pm with 1 hour unpaid break
Active and motivated person who can follow instructions but can also work on own initiative.
- Strong work ethic
Maths and English or equivalent.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.