Freelance Project Engineer
The Project Engineer will support and assist on the inception, implementation and close out of a
number of projects; ensuring the required quality standards are met throughout each life cycle.
The role will support the Project Manager and when appropriate as well as acting as a deputy to the Project Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- HNC/D in an Engineering discipline
- Level 3 C&G in Engineering discipline (minimum)
- An understanding of NEC3 contract
- IOSH Managing Safety / SMSTS knowledge
- Good knowledge with MS Office including MS Project
- Full UK licence and use of own vehicle essential
Competitive benefits package including:
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private health care