Apprentice Office Administrator (Level 2/Intermediate)
Yalding Surgery is a busy practice providing healthcare services to a large rural area. We strive to offer as many services to the community as possible so our patients don’t have to travel. As well as regular GP/Nurse/Midwife led clinics we also offer services to include child health, ulttrasound, minor op surgery, chronic pain, walking group, weight management and smoking cessation. We also have private and nhs counselling services and private osteopath clinics. We are fortunate in having our own in house pharmacy.
- Answer the phones in a professional manner
- Pass messages in a timely manner
- Data Input
- Clinic bookings and queries
- Support Management and staff
- General administration and office support
£175 per week
(reviewed after 6 months)
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
1 hour lunchbreak (unpaid)
- Computer Literate
- Focussed approach to work
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Well spoken and presentable
- Attention to detail
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework – consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body Standard.