Hours: 7 am – 4 pm Monday to Friday
Holiday: 20 days hols + Bank Holidays
Location: Dartford Kent
Looking to employ an experienced Panel Beater within expanding friendly Bodyshop/Accident Repair Centre
This is an exciting opportunity for a Panel Beater to join a leading Accident Repair centre. Dealing with a range of vehicles, including electric, you must be productive and work to a high standard.
Manufacturer approvals, Fleet and Insurance contracts keep this site very busy. We have a state of the art Bodyshop with modern facilities in a great location.
* Will consider semi skilled candidates and would provide any further training if needed.
* Immediate start available
Key role and responsibilities as a Panel Beater:
* Operation of body alignment jigs
* Panel straightening and filling
* Replacement of panels
* Welding and bonding of vehicle structure
* Strip & rebuild of trim
* Removing & replacing complete body shell or chassis
* Keep accurate list of parts required
Minimum requirements as a Panel Beater:
* Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
* ATA is advantageous but not essential
* As a Panel Beater you should be efficient and all work must be completed to the required standard.
* Able to work in a team environment
If you want to hear more about this Panel Beater role please send us your CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (020) 7732 1120