Customer Safety Team Roles
Have you worked in a customer focused environment? Are you good at working to deadlines and do you have excellent administrative experience, plus the experience of working with fire safety legislation? If so, read on...
Southern Housing Group is one of the largest housing associations in southern England and has a well-established reputation as a successful business with social objectives. We provide housing of all different types of customers who live in our almost 30,000 properties. With more than 900 colleagues, we’re an organisation that’s going places.
Working within our Customer Safety team, we currently have a number of vacancies which may be of interest! You will have excellent customer service, creating a “customer first” working environment, as well as having proving experience of providing high standards of customer service. You will also have proven ability to act with a solutions-focus and innovate to meet customer needs.
- Fire Risk Assessor (Part-Time)
- Asset Control Surveyor
- Heating Administrator
- Maintenance & Servicing Administrator (Electrical)
- Asset Control Administrator (Fire & Asbestos)
What we’ll offer you
- 23 days holidays plus public holidays. We also close between Christmas and New Year, so you get another 3 days bonus!
- A great pension scheme
- The ability to buy extra leave and discount cards
- Flexible working
- Employee referral scheme
- Cash claim-back on medical treatments
- Travel to work loan
- Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, critical illness and travel insurance
To find out more information, please visit https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/southernhousing5/
Apply for Customer Safety Team Roles
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly