Full time Administrative Co-ordinator
Lambert & Foster are recruiting a full time Administrative Co-ordinator for busy rural Property and Valuation Agency based at the Paddock Wood Office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Experienced audio typing skills essential.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Office suite and be willing to train on property database.
- Confident in managing phone calls, Directors' diaries and time management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be prepared to work in busy office as part of our happy administrative team.
Please apply with CV by email to: Alan Mummery email@example.com
Deadline 19th December.