Trainee Nursery Nurse (Level 2/Intermediate)
Rainbow Day Nursery provides pre-school childcare in Dartford.
The positions with this nursery offer the opportunity to train and develop with a team of qualified and experienced staff.
The nursery operates all year round and is located near to a mainline station.
Description of Vacancy
Assist other members of the team within the nursery whilst gaining knowledge and skills to develop you own childcare career.
There is a minimum age of 17 for these roles.
37.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday
- Good maths and English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well on their own
- Ability to work in an organised and structured way
- Good telephone manner, polite and professional
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible approach to work
- Well organised
- Good attention to detail
- Well-spoken and presentable
Minimum achieved Grade D or equivalent in English and Maths.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.