Recruitment Consultant Apprentice (Level 2/Intermediate)
Clark James is one of the most established and fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK. Our Chatham offices specialise in Insurance and Financial Services recruitment throughout the Medway area.
Description of Vacancy
As a result or our continued and rapid growth we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to support our team of Recruitment Consultants in providing excellent an service to our customers.
We are looking for a flexible, hard working candidates excited about working within a fast paced role with no two days being the same!
The main duties will include:
- Providing Support and guidance to existing customers
- Discussing new client’s recruitment needs and liaising with Recruitment Consultants
- Proactively contacting for business opportunities by speaking with key decision-makers to work with you as a supplier of choice
- Attracting new clients and candidates
- Sourcing new vacancies
- Liaising effectively at all levels up to Managing Director
- Coaching and offering career guidance to candidates
This is a customer services role, but there will be elements of selling and this could lead onto a Recruitment Consultant position in the future.
The Arriva Bus Number 166 is available from the main Chatham Depot every 12 minutes and there is a train station approx 50 minutes walk away. For more information, please call Traveline on 0871 2002233.
37 Hours, 5 Days per week
- Able to demonstrate an ability to confidently communicate with candidates and clients alike
- Forward thinking
- Positive, well-rounded and engaging personality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to multi-task
Driven, motivated and keen to forge a long term career as a specialist Recruiter within fast-paced environment
Minimum of GCSE grade D or equivalent
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards