Finance Administration Apprentice (Level 2/Intermediate)
We have more than 60 years’ experience in UK and International Debt Recovery, Credit Control and Tracing. We complement our traditional values with technical innovation and accountability that have earned us acclaim and award as a leading UK Debt Collection Agency.
Description of Vacancy
Handling and controlling documents, processing information onto the company’s computer system, scanning documents.
- Ensure purchase orders are processed in line with policy and procedure.
- Organisation of STA supplier invoices, checking, posting and filing.
- Raising invoices to clients.
- Regularly check finance@ emails
- Filing, scanning and archiving paperwork.
- Checking and posting of company expenses.
- Maintain an inventory and order stationery
- Cashbook management.
- Opportunity to learn about and work within a regulated, disciplined environment
The ideal candidate would have good competency for organisation, accuracy and numeracy, be motivated to improve the team’s performance with hard work and initiative.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Hard working
- Willing to learn
- Attention to details
Minimum achieved Grade 4 or equivalent in English and Maths. Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.