Customer Service Manager
TavernCreative was born in London in 2017 with one mission; to provide premium products at affordable prices. TC is a growing graphic design company with a focus on invitations & wedding stationery.
After a successful 2018 the TavernCreative team is ready to double in size!
Sound impressive? It’s not.
The role in question is in fact for the first employee of an exciting start-up.
Could you be the one to make this 1 person team a 2 person team?
2019 is all about expansion. At present TavernCreative primarily sells on Etsy:
Your role as Customer Service Manager would see you providing support in the day-to-day running of the business as we explore new selling platforms, expand the product range and ultimately build the TC brand.
- Responding to emails & messages
- Personalising customer templates
- Working with the customers to ensure their designs are perfect
- Artworking & pre-press
- Processing the daily orders
- Social media posts and development of an innovative & effective social media calendar
- Print production & packaging
Not a graphic designer? No print experience? Perfect!
If successful, you’ll receive full on-the-job training, learning all the relevant software and processes.
You don’t need to have a ton of experience to be successful in this role, but here’s what you do need:
- An exceptional attention to detail
- A genuine ambition to provide the best products and services for our clients
- A willingness to learn and better yourself
- A strong belief in ‘working smart’ to find more efficient and effective ways to carry out daily tasks
- An excellent command of the English language - particularly written
- Openness and honesty (someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions or admit when they’ve made a mistake)
- The ability to stay cool, calm and collected under pressure
BONUS POINTS (but not essential):
- Comfortable with Apple Macs
- Familiar with Adobe CC - Illustrator, Photoshop & Indesign
- Social media marketing experience
- This is an entry level role, so if you’re looking to start your career in an exciting industry, with a company that will provide training, support and biscuits in abundance, then get in touch.
Send your cover letter & CV to John
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £14,500.00 to £18,000.00 /year
CLOSING DATE 4th February