We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Technician to join our Engineering Team. You will play an integral part in the function of the Engineering Section. Providing a high degree of technical expertise across a broad range systems within the teams area of responsibility. You will be a technical specialist, having the ability to diagnose and rectify faults of a complex nature and work on your own initiative.
In this position you will:
• Carry out all aspects of improvement, maintenance and repair works. This will require considerable technical knowledge over a wide range of engineering plant, equipment and installations.
• Undertake fault finding on complex equipment and implement solutions
• Carry our planned preventative maintenance in accordance with any written instructions, perform routine repairs and complete report sheets.
• Undertake technical/statutory inspections and report either verbally or in writing as requested
• Act as team leader and co-ordinator when specified for small/medium sized internally resourced tasks or projects, including labour, materials and transportation/plant
• Plan/prioritise a number of complex activities which may require the formulation and adjustment of plans
Skills and Qualifications
• Trade apprenticeship in the designated discipline to min NVQ Level 3 standard and associated C&G or EAL in electrical maintenance
• NET AM2 (desirable)
• Requirements for Electrical Installations (BS 7671)
• Minimum 3 years post trade qualification experience
• PLC servicing and programming (desirable)
• Good standard of IT literacy
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday
• Generous contributory pension scheme
• Discretionary bonus scheme
Interpersonnel UK Ltd is acting as a recruitment consultancy on behalf of our client. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
Apply for Electrical Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly