A fantastic opportunity has arisen Project Manager to join our Engineering Team. You will be managing the delivery of multi-disciplinary engineering projects from inception to completion leading project teams of in-house engineering staff, internal clients, consultants, contractors and Port Stakeholders to deliver needed outcomes from project investments. The post holder will have project management skills including work breakdown structure, critical path analysis, resource planning, change control and the ability to document, monitor and manage these with appropriate tools.
In this role you will:
• Oversee projects to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and different interests involved are satisfied.
• Lead and manage project teams delivering a range of engineering projects from inception to completion
• Agree and document scope of projects
• Produce approval papers and present for approval
• Establish and maintain early warning systems for deliverables in danger of being missed and affecting the project
Skills and Qualifications :
• Minimum of 3 years managing project
• BSc or above in Project Management, Construction Management or Engineering discipline
• Direct experience of managing formal contracts
• Compliance with CDM regulations 2015
• Full driving licence and own transport
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday
• Generous contributory pension scheme
• Discretionary bonus scheme
Interpersonnel UK Ltd is acting as a recruitment consultancy on behalf of our client. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.