Role: Support Workers
Salary: £8.75 - £9.25 per hour DOE
- Make a difference in someone’s life. Stand out from the ordinary and do something extraordinary!
- Agincare Enable is currently recruiting for Support Workers and Senior Support Workers to join their exciting new development in Medway for people with complex needs. This new and exciting project supporting a group of 5 individuals to remain independent within their own tenancies, we have recently specially adapted a building to meet the needs of individuals who need support in their daily lives, with a view to promoting independence.
- Day’s and night’s available, full time, part time or bank hours.
You will be supporting individuals over the course of the day and as such will spend a large proportion of time out and about supporting activities, shopping, cooking, and personal assistance.
- Do you have a positive attitude toward people with disabilities?
- Can you help individuals with complex needs settle into and become a valued member of their new local community?
- We can’t train you to have the right attitude but we can provide you with free training for every other aspect of the job.
In return you will receive:
- Free training (Health & Social Care Qualifications Levels 2 & 3 and regular refresher training with our In House Training Team, this includes specialist training.)
- Regular supervision and employee recognition
- A chance to make a real impact on people’s day to day life
- Competitive pay
- Lovely colleagues and great teamwork
Please call: Caroline Heathfield on 07834 535319 or Angela Crooks on 07841 151909 for more information or alternatively email us