Business Administration Apprentice (Level 2/Intermediate)
Choices are a domestic abuse service provider operating in the North and West Kent and Medway areas, we offer a range of supports to all victims of domestic abuse.
Description of Vacancy
This is a varied administrative role working between two offices (Maidstone & Gravesend). You will be required to carry out administrative duties including making and receiving phone calls and emails, managing employee records, data entry, filing and retrieval.
- You will support and assist managers and office staff as and when required in all aspects of administration.
- Answer the phones in a professional manner.
- Pass messages in a timely manner.
- Updating of rental records
- Updating of timesheets
- Updating of database system
- Input to evaluation spreadsheets
- Support Management and staff
- General administration and office support
- Apprenticeships offered will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service (formerly Criminal Records Bureau)
Work will be across 2 sites in Gravesend and Maidstone. Your base will be allocated as the nearest site to your home address. Travel is paid at £0.40p per mile in excess of journey distance between home and base .
£4.50/ph to be paid monthly
£157.50 per week.
30 minutes unpaid lunch
- Computer Literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office desirable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Able to learn and use new skills as required
- Prompt and reliable
- Friendly and approachable
- Good attention to detail
Grade A – C GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.